The business activities of Krimelte Tempsi OÜ will be taken over by its parent company Penosil Eesti OÜ.
Wolf Group member Penosil Eesti OÜ has been selling Tempsi branded products to Estonian hardware stores for years. Starting from April 20, the parent company’s activities include also the services and selling of Tempsi products to construction and industry customers.
Important information about current change:
- – Technical documentation issued by Penosil Eesti OÜ will be valid for Tempsi’s products.
- – Penosil Eesti OÜ will take over the warranty obligations regarding the products.
- – The current technical advice hotline +372 526 1258 and website tempsi.com will remain in place to provide customers with necessary information about Tempsi’s products and their installation.
Tempsi branded products are designed for builders and property owners, offering energy-efficient and eye-catching construction solutions using cement-based construction tiles.
The product range includes:
- – painted and stone-covered façade and plinth cladding – Tempsi Colore, Tempsi Granito, Tempsi Zoccolo and Tempsi Base;
- – structural floor, ceiling and wall slabs – Cetris and Aquafire;
- – construction slabs for fire barrier and humidity resistant structures – Cetris and Aquafire;
- – façade cladding for architects and property owners who demand particularly high standards – Silbonit;
- – accessories, such as fasteners, joint runners and joint tapes.
- – advisory services for builders and architects, volume calculations for slabs and cutting building slabs to measure.